$INSUR, a standard ERC20 token, is the InsurAce protocol's governance token which is also used to incentivize participation in the ecosystem.
The current use cases for $INSUR tokens are as follows:
- 1.Representation of voting rights in community governance such as claim assessment, proposal voting, etc.
- 2.Mining incentives for capital provisions to the mining pool and investment products.
- 3.Eligibility to earn fees generated by InsurAce.io through governance participation.
- 4.Community and ecosystem incentives.
As the InsurAce protocol develops, more use cases will be introduced for the $INSUR token.
Total supply: 100M $INSUR
15% unlock upon token generation event (TGE), linear vesting/block over 2 years for the rest starting from the 3rd month after TGE
25% unlock upon token generation event (TGE), linear vesting/block over 2 years for the rest starting from the 3rd month after TGE
Team & Advisors
5% unlock upon TGE, linear vesting/block over 2 years for the rest starting from the 3rd month after TGE
Reserved for liquidity provision on exchange listing, marketing initiatives, developer grants, bug bounty programs, strategic partnership, and long-term development of the platform
Initial Liquidity Bootstrap
Public sale on Balancer LBP for liquidity bootstrapping and promoting community awareness
In accordance with the mining schedules
The above token distribution plan may be subject to change via community governance from time to time.
$INSUR tokens have been listed on the exchanges set out below.
BNB Smart Chain (BSC)
- Open your wallet and select "Add Token"
- Select "Custom Token"
- Paste the contract address below into "Token Contract Address".
- Click "Next", followed by "Add Tokens".
- That's it!
The InsurAce protocol's official bridge provides bridging services, allowing users to transfer $INSUR tokens between the Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche networks.
Checkout this user guide on how to use the bridge:
Market data and information for $INSUR tokens can be found on these sites.