$INSUR, a standard ERC20 token, is the InsurAce protocol's governance token which is also used to incentivize participation in the ecosystem.
The current use cases for $INSUR tokens are as follows:
- 1.Representation of voting rights in community governance such as claim assessment, proposal voting, etc.
- 2.Mining incentives for capital provisions to the mining pool and investment products.
- 3.Eligibility to earn fees generated by InsurAce.io through governance participation.
- 4.Community and ecosystem incentives.
As the InsurAce protocol develops, more use cases will be introduced for the $INSUR token.
Total supply: 100M $INSUR
The above token distribution plan may be subject to change via community governance from time to time.
$INSUR tokens have been listed on the exchanges set out below.
- Open your wallet and select "Add Token"
- Select "Custom Token"
- Paste the contract address below into "Token Contract Address".
- Click "Next", followed by "Add Tokens".
- That's it!
The InsurAce protocol's official bridge provides bridging services, allowing users to transfer $INSUR tokens between the Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche networks.
Checkout this user guide on how to use the bridge:
Market data and information for $INSUR tokens can be found on these sites.